Saturday 24 January 2015

Coupons/Deals!!!!

Who doesn't love to save money? I love it, I'm planning on treating myself to a few trips this year so saving is a must. I belong to Smart Canucks and to Red Flag Deals, both of which I get coupons and discounts from. Did I mention free samples? I also love free samples, and free things in general.

Smart Canucks: This website is one of my favourites, I can see this weeks flyers(sometimes the papergirl doesn't give me them), I can get freebies, I can see deals from companies and I have access to a lot of coupons. I can go on a forum and I ask anything I can possibly think of and share a link to my blog.

Red Flag Deals: This website is just like Smart Canucks, but it's just as important. If  you ever want to rent a car and need a discount code? This is your site as well, you can get discount codes for a lot of things.

Save.ca: I get a lot of coupons here too, sometimes they have a lot of baby products and I don't have a baby so that doesn't always work for me.

 Retailmenot.ca: I have gotten a few discount codes from this site too, one of which I used for Teavana. I received $5 off my online purchase. I spent over $50 so I also got free shipping here in Canada. There is also coupons codes for Bath and Body Works, Gap, Air Canada and Indigo. If you're looking to get away this winter, then they have a whole section full of travel discounts. They also have links to MLB.com, NHL.com, MLS.com, NFL.com and NASCAR.com.

Pgeveryday.ca: I love this site too for coupons, I get a lot of Gain coupons on this site and I LOVE Gain. This is a really good site for all things laundry and house cleaning.

Give these sites a try and see if you like them as much as I do, saving money is great but you just have to know where to look. Have a great day and enjoy saving money today.

No comments:

Post a Comment