Saturday 11 July 2015

My Favourite Things.. enjoy!!



 
A few of my favourite things :)
 
The Apple Watch
This is what I'm saving for, I really want one. In this colour too, they're so expensive here in Canada and so what I'm thinking is I need to travel to the U.S. to get one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake
To begin with, I really like the Vega line of products, for their commitment to natural, high-quality vegan products geared for athletic lifestyles. This is my first time taking a meal replacement shake, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I usually combine this with soy milk or water, (or a combination of the two) and find it very satisfying. I love having this after working out, and I don't feel hungry after. It's when you're on the go with no time to prepare something.



 
 
 
 I have a Scentsy Obsession... lol, I LOVE IT A LOT!!
My favourites scents are: Route 66
                                       Oh Flirtatious is really good!! I love the "Romance" collection!!
                                        lucky in love
                                        Central Park Praline
                                        Apple Press
                                         Lucky In Love 
                                         Luna
                                        Quiver
and because I love baseball the MLB warmers as well
 
 
 
Confession: I'm a sucker for Bath & Body Works. Specifically, their soaps.
Love the smell, the products, service, employees, and the saleeeeees :]
I love how the products are not tested on animals too. That's a major plus.
Every visit, I always have friendly services from different employees. I ran into the same employee who liked to share her unique mix of different fragrance two times. She was really friendly and wanted everyone to be unique with how they smell and say "I smell like BBW
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What amazing books. I found myself comparing a lot at the beginning to 50 shades of Grey, but by the middle of the first book it was definitely in a league of it's own. Eva and Gideon had a very steamy relationship. It was hard to put the books down. This series is not a "knock off" of the 50 Shades series. Sylvia Day wrote an incredible love story with mystery and characters that come to life.
 
 
 
 
 
I love this musky floral scent of heaven! I bought it with my Shoppers Drug Mart points, so it only cost me $20. I was not prepared for how much I love this perfume! Marc Jacobs you genius! This is a perfectly warm amber floral that's deep and sensuous and makes me feel so happy. And I do love the bottle, those plastic flowers on top are so cute, some may call them kitsch but I think they are charming. This is the only bottle of my 30-some odd bottles of perfume that I actually display in my living room. It's gorgeous! Have I just found my HG scent? Possibly!
 
 
 
To me, this mostly smells like nice, fruity soap, and I don't pick up any specific notes -- maybe strawberry and peony, but it all seems to blend really nicely to give a solid, pleasant fragrance. It doesn't smell too "young" for me to wear it, and I don't think the scent is so fruity that women who are older than I am couldn't also wear it confidently.
On on hand, I appreciate that it's soft enough that it's difficult to overdo it with this one, but by the same token, it doesn't last very long for me -- maybe four hours on average. That said, since it is so soft, it's safe to wear around those sensitive to scents and in the office/to work or school without worrying about offending someone's nose or causing anyone a headache. It is not a perfume that lingers after you walk past.
The bottle is pretty, but I wish the cap was less obnoxious.
I get compliments when I wear this, and I would repurchase.
 
 


WHY I LIKE IT: I don't say this lightly, but this has completely changed the way I wear nail polish. That's because it's solved every gripe I had with gel manicures—like the fact that you had to wait for the polish to cure under special lights (snooze) and then get it scraped off or soak your fingers in acetone (ow). This goes on and comes off exactly like regular polish: two coats of a base-plus-color formula and one layer of the topcoat. Each of them contains a chemical compound that acts a lot like a teeny solar panel, capturing light (real or artificial) that activates a process that hardens and cures the gel while you go about your day. It dries in five minutes

OPI MLB Collection Swatch & Review

Hi everyone!  I have the MLB Collection from OPI for you today!

OPI MLB


7th Inning Strrretch

OPI MLB

7th Inning Strrretch is a steely blue metallic.  The formula was smooth and easy to apply.  I really like how edgy this shade is.
Shown is two coats of 7th Inning Strrretch.

OPI MLB


Girls Love Diamonds

OPI MLB

Girls Love Diamonds is a clean white shimmer.  The formula was smooth and easy to apply.  I just love this shade!  The shimmer pops brilliantly!
Shown is three coats of Girls Love Diamonds.

OPI MLB


Love Athletes in Cleats

OPI MLB

Love Athletes in Cleats is a cherry red creme with a glass fleck shimmer.  The formula was smooth and easy to apply.  I just love this one!  It's a great statement shade!
Shown is two coats of Love Athletes in Cleats.

OPI MLB


Orange You Going to the Game

OPI MLB

Orange You Going to the Game is a medium orange metallic.  The formula was smooth and easy to apply.  Normally I don't like the visible brush strokes in metallics, but I like it in this one very much!
Shown is two coats of Orange You Going to the Game.

OPI MLB


Right Off the Bat

OPI MLB

Right Off the Bat is a deep blue shimmer.  The formula was smooth and easy to apply.  I like this one, but it's nothing out of the norm.
Shown is two coats of Right Off the Bat.

OPI MLB


Short-STOP!

OPI MLB

Short-STOP! is a muted red creme.  The formula was smooth and easy to apply.  I think this might just be my favorite red of all time.  It's just too beautiful!!!
Shown is two coats of Short-STOP!

OPI MLB


Umpires Come Out at Night

OPI MLB

Umpires Come Out at Night is a medium deep blue creme.  The formula was smooth and easy to apply.  I love how reflective this shade is.
Shown is two coats of Umpires Come Out at Night.

OPI MLB

Overall I really like this collection a lot!
I hope you enjoyed!  Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment